Am I Attractive? A 5-Minute Quiz
Beauty and attractiveness are elusive concepts, but this doesn’t stop people from spending their entire lives trying to become the most physically attractive version of themselves. Here’s the thing, though: there’s no one body type, hair color, or fashion sense that’ll catch everyone’s eye. As the old saying goes, “beauty is the eye of the beholder.”
But if everyone has their own brand of physical attractiveness, how do you find out if you’re attractive or not?
The answer is easy: take a “how attractive am I?” quiz. Go over the questions in this physical and sexual attractiveness test to reveal if you’re a hot mamacita or papi chulo.
The Quiz: How Attractive Am I?
Before we start this quiz, it’s essential to acknowledge that physical attractiveness isn’t everything. After all, hasn’t everyone developed a crush on someone that was decidedly not their type?
With that said, what makes most people cute and attractive often isn’t winning the genetic lottery. Instead, attractiveness usually stems from a great personality, healthy self-confidence, and a balanced lifestyle that maintains their appearance.
In this “are you attractive” quiz, we’ll walk you through some of the most critical factors in being a beautiful person so you can assess yourself. As long as you give your answers as truthfully as possible, you’ll understand your brand of attractiveness and own it.
Part One: Your Habits And Lifestyle
Whether you’re a man or a woman, certain lifestyle choices and habits can get you a higher “score” on the attractiveness scale. Here’s a quick “how attractive am I?” quiz for guys and gals alike.
- When I go out, I usually take ______ to get ready.
- More than 2 hours (4 points)
- More than 1 hour but less than 2 hours (3 points)
- Around 1 hour (2 points)
- Less than 1 hour (1 point)
- Get ready? I just grab my things and go. (0 points)
- When do you plan your outfits?
- I plan my entire wardrobe for the week during the weekend. (4 points)
- I set my clothes out the night before. (3 points)
- I pick my outfit right before I go out, depending on my mood. (2 points)
- I just throw on whatever is closest or most accessible and leave. (1 point)
- How conscientious are you with your personal grooming?
- Very. I never miss my daily skincare regimen. Moisturizer, serum, and sunscreen are all daily companions. I’m a neat person and am looking for ways to look and feel my best all the time. (4 points)
- Quite. I get regular haircuts and take pride in my personal appearance, but sometimes I miss out on regular beauty-related appointments like facials, manicures, and pedicures. (3 points)
- Average. I have a fairly simple skincare routine. (2 points)
- So-so. I care about how I look, but I only have the bare minimum. You won’t catch me using sunscreen. (1 point)
- Not very. Soap and water are all I need, baby. I also use the same cleansing products for my face and body. (0 points)
- How would you describe your fashion sense?
- Compliments on my physical appearance fuel me. I love to experiment but know what’s flattering. (4 points)
- I know what looks good on me, and I usually stick to that.. (3 points)
- Nothing attention-grabbing. As long as I look presentable, that’s good enough for me. (2 points)
- My style is straight-to-the-point. If it covers up what I need it to, then I’m all good. (1 point)
How You See Yourself
While it might be a little cliché, true beauty comes from within. This test section is meant to turn the spotlight on self-focused behavior. Don’t worry about how your answers will seem – just be honest to get a better idea of how attractive you might be.
- When I look in the mirror, I see…
- Absolute perfection! (4 points)
- Someone fairly attractive (3 points)
- Someone average-looking (2 points)
- Nothing special (1 point)
- My face (0 points)
- As a kid, I was…
- Confident. I loved to talk with all the other kids my age. (4 points)
- An average kid. I rolled with a regular group of friends. (3 points)
- Kind of shy. I had a few friends and socialized when I was comfortable, though. (2 points)
- A bit of a lone wolf. I hung out with one or two people but mostly kept to myself. (1 point)
- My confidence is…
- Sky-high. I love who I am as a person, and I own my strengths and weaknesses. (4 points)
- Above average. While there are some things I’d like to improve on, I think I’m pretty darn great. (3 points)
- Average. On a scale of 1-10, I’d say I’m about a 5-6 for confidence. (2 points)
- Below average. I’m pretty riddled with self-doubt. (1 point)
- I smile…
- All the time. You won’t catch me without a smile on my face, even when I’m tired. I prefer making people feel comfortable and welcome, so I like smiling and being friendly. (4 points)
- Very often. I grin more than the average person, but not a scary amount. (3 points)
- Most of the time. Smiling comes naturally to me, but I don’t force it if I’m not feeling it. (2 points)
- Sometimes. I smile when I’m having fun, of course. But other than that, I’m pretty straight-faced. (1 point)
Your Interactions With Other People
While the ability to be confident with yourself is a sign of an attractive person, other people’s behavior can also give you an objective answer. Of course, the same is true about how you conduct yourself around others.
- When I’m out in public, I…
- Love being the center of attention. I interact with everyone at every opportunity. (3 points)
- Have fun, but I am otherwise pretty relaxed. (2 points)
- Keep to myself or my small group of friends. (1 point)
- Other folks say they relate to me…
- Very easily. (3 points)
- Most of the time, but some people just don’t get me. (2 points)
- Rarely. (1 point)
The “Are You Attractive?” Quiz: Results
Finding out if you’re attractive or not can be pretty challenging, especially when you can’t just ask everyone around you. Unfortunately, that would take too much time (and possibly be super embarrassing.) Luckily, our quiz can help you understand how attractive you are. So tally up your scores and check your results below.
- 30 – 38: You’re a superstar. Your charisma, uniqueness, nerve, and talent make you shine even in the densest of crowds. In short, you’re extremely attractive.
- 20 – 30: You’re attractive but perhaps a little unsure of yourself, and other people can see that. Believe in yourself, and the world will follow.
- 10 – 20: Maybe you might not have the most magnetic of personalities, but you still have your shine.
No matter the test outcome, everyone always has something they feel insecure about. Thankfully, perfection isn’t synonymous with attractiveness. Instead, people who love themselves and choose happiness exude a glow that trumps perfect proportions and symmetry.
But how do you find that happiness? It all starts with what you read and believe. Keep reading Gayety for more quizzes and stories about people accepting themselves and living their best lives!