Introducing Twoo, a Social Network with No Strings Attached
There’s a new social network in town, and there’s not strings attached. Twoo is the latest network to hit the scene and it’s designed to connect people who’re looking for a good time with no commitment or complications. But, there’s a catch; you have to sign a contract…
The contract and application process is simple, and straightforward. Here are some of the guidelines:
- Benefits include anything from light petting to full-on mattress mambo.
- If you meet between 10 p.m. and 9 a.m., you have to be sober (no drinking).
- No PDA; that includes holding hands and kissing.
- You can’t spoon for longer than ten minutes post mambo.
- No booty calls between 10 p.m. and 4 p.m.
- Contracts terminate after three months unless you renew the agreement.
- Don’t fall in love under any circumstances.
Sounds a lot like something out of Fifty Shades of Grey, right? To gain access, you must fill out a ridiculously long profile, and then you can start meeting people.
It’s a fun concept, but our biggest concern is the “no falling in love” bit. That’s easier said than done. But, what do you think; could you have an ongoing intimate relationship with someone without falling in love.