Peruvian chef Franco Noriega turns up the heat on Instagram!
Peruvian chef Franco Noriega is a restaurateur and model who lives in New York. He also owns Baby Brasa, an authentic Peruvian rotisserie in the Lower East Side. His accomplishments are distinguished but have nothing to do with his celebrity.
“I’ve been cooking naked with knives for the longest time, so I feel pretty comfortable chopping.”
In 2016, he earned the nickname “Naked Chef” after one of his cooking videos went viral. In the video, the 27-year-old hunk wore only loose-fitting boxers while semi-hard. Need we say more? The video garnered millions of views and Noriega won the attention of Ellen DeGeneres and Martha Stewart, which landed him on television.
Obviously, showing off his Johnson wasn’t an accident — Noriega loves attention. After fashion photographer Mario Testino discovered him, Noriega modeled for brands like Louis Vuitton, Calvin Klein, and Dolce & Gabbana. He’s been featured in countless magazines including GQ, New York Post, NY Magazine and The Telegraph.
“I have always felt comfortable in the sexy realm.”
And, when he’s not serving up heat at his restaurant, recording new music or modeling for the biggest names in fashion, Noriega enjoys showing off on Instagram.
1. When he went skateboarding.
2. When he made us want to sniff his pits on the beach.
3. When he posed in his Calvins.
4. When he flashed his banana.
5. When he made swim briefs sexy.
6. When he splashed around.
7. When he served bedroom eyes and thick thighs.
8. When he rocked boxers on a balcony.
9. When he went commando.
10. Manspreading. ‘Nough said.
11. When he puckered his DSLs.
12. Freeballing again.
13. The pit-sniffing pose.
14. When he offered to let us be on top.
15. Beach days.
16. When he rode naked on a jet ski.
17. When he took that locker room selfie.
18. The unbuttoned romper.
19. Thighs and eyes.
20. When he played in the rain.
21. When he bared his bush in black and white.
22. Pits and pavement.
24. Crack and back.
25. Bulging in bed.